9.13.2009

Cafe Rio Salad Chicken

Ingredients:
5 lbs boneless chicken
1 small Zesty Italian Dressing
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 Tbsp cumin
3 cloves garlic

Directions:
Add all to crockpot. Cook on low, 5-7 hrs. Shred & let sit in juices until serving.

Prep Time: 2 minutes tops

Source: My sister Erin

Variations: I use frozen chicken so there's quite a bit of juice. And I never put in 5 lbs. I usually put in about 2-3 lbs worth but I still use the same measurements for the rest of the ingredients.

Marcos' Rating: 8 when by itself, 8.5-9 in the salad

2 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

I have a really yummy recipe for the pork if you like their pork. Let me know if you want to try it--it makes a lot so we do it for family get together's or invite the neigbors over :)

Bonnie said...

I've made theserecipes before and they are great! I also use fresh mixican crumbling cheese on top.